Ethan B. Fram, M.D.
Dr. Ethan Fram is a native of the Central Valley in California. He graduated Cum Laude in studies of Human Biology at the University of California at San Diego. He attended medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he was inducted to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed surgery and urology training at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
Dr Fram practices general urology. He has particular interest in men's health issues, advanced endourology, incontinence, and urologic prosthetics.
Dr Fram joined the Oregon Urology Alliance in 2021.
Outside of medicine, Dr Fram loves exploring the Portland region with his wife, son, and dog.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical Center
Residency, Urology, 2016 - 2021
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Class of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License
2021 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Publications & Presentations
- Does Glomerular Filtration Rate at Discharge After Partial Nephrectomy Predict Long-Term Glomerular Filtration Rate Stability?
Ari P. Bernstein, Emily Barry, Ethan B. Fram, Alexander Sankin, Evan Kovac, Joshua M. Stern> ;Journal of Endourology. 2019 Jun 5
- A comparison of perinephric fat surface area and Mayo Adhesive Probability score in predicting malignancy in T1 renal masses.
Ari P. Bernstein, Ethan B. Fram, Alexander Sankin, Evan Kovac, Abhishek Kumar Srivastava, Joseph DiVito, Joshua M. Stern> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2018 Nov 1
- Does total testicular volume predict testicular volume difference in adolescent males with varicocele
Ari P. Bernstein, Ethan B. Fram, Amanda North, Anthony J. Casale, Beth A. Drzewiecki> ;International Braz J Urol. 2018 Sep 1
- The visceral fat compartment is independently associated with changes in urine constituent excretion in a stone forming population
Fram EB, Agalliu I, Divito J, Hoenig DM, Stern JM, Urolithiasis, 2015
- Prevalence of and Attitudes about Distracted Driving in College Students
Hill L, Rybar J, Styer T, Fram EB, Merchant G, Eastman A, Traffic Injury Prevention, 2014
- Imaging Characteristics of 2,8-Dihydroxyadenine Stones: Review of a Rare Disorder. World Journal of Nephrology and Urology
Fram EB, Berkenblit RG, Hoenig DM, World Journal of Nephrology and Urology, 2014
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society - AOA
- American Urological Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
19260 SW 65th Ave
Tualatin, OR 97062